Aku menulis nota ini untuk kau. Dua tiga kali aku taip untuk dihantar pada Facebook kau, tapi entah. Each and every time aku menaip, aku akan delete semula. Taip dan delete semula.
Aku rindu kau.
I wish I could rub your back while you are sleeping. I miss seeing your face in the morning (tetapi selalunya dia yang akan melihat wajah aku terlebih dahulu, aku salahkan katil aku yang empuk), when you open your eyes and smile to see me. I wish I could go back and comfort you every time you ever asked or didn't. I feel like I can't be happy with whoever I'm currently with which I'll probably will ended up lonely.
You know what, deep down inside, I know that we're both pretending that we don't love each other anymore. It is so fucking obvious that we still do. Let's cut the crap and just get back together. Let's kiss and make out.
Aku penat lah nak layan perasaan ni hari-hari.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
aku faham perasaan kau ;)
dudee.. collect your courage and send her those messages! who knows she's waiting for you!
anon: i wish i could. but hem, its too late.
dude.. what makes you say like that? Nak mati dah ke gadis ni sampai too late? ishk. Kalau macam tu memang sadis seh cerita kau.
oh btw hello ayieq. lama tak baca blog you :)
Post a Comment