Semalam dalam beberapa sesi perbualan telefon.
Perbualan 1:
Lelaki Cool: I have a good and a bad news. Which one do you prefer first?
Aku: Oh shit, I hate to choose. Up to you then. Just hit me.
Lelaki Cool: (gelak besar). Okay, the bad news, yesterdays was your last session with us. No more.
Aku: (diam).
Lelaki Cool: The good news, you're accepted and welcome to this agency!!
Aku: "Ah, cliché", bisik aku dalam hati.
Perbualan 2:
Wanita 1: Okay I need your details okay, you full name, home address, ic number for you contract.
Aku: "Sure sure, so the name is...."
Wanita: So you can take your contract tomorrow lah. You can come around 9:30 I'll be here okay. And congratulations, finally you made it after all the interviews.
Hari ini.
Pagi-pagi lagi telefon berbunyi. Memang la aku tak jawab. I hate people calling early in the morning. Don't you have a life? Don't you have better things to do dari telefon aku pagi-pagi seawal pukul 9? Aku pasangkan mode silent dan sambung tidur. Aku ada banyak benda untuk dilakukan hari ini. Aku perlukan tidur aku. Tidur yang secukupnya. 8 jam sehari. Bermakna pukul 12 (paling awal) baru aku akan bangun.
Telefon bergetar lagi.
Aku: "Hello," jawab aku dalam nada so not interested to say hello.
Dia: Where are you?
Aku: Kelana Jaya.
Dia: What? You're not coming today? Kan I told you take the contract and work. Today is your first day of work la dear.
Aku: (terdiam).
Dia: Hello.. hello? Are you still there..?
Okay, can someone stab me now?

1 comment:
haha..
Post a Comment